It is that time of year again! Save the Date for our 9th Annual Friendship Walk which is fast approaching!
Join us for this fun filled community event which includes a 3-kilometre walk lead by Bing the camel! All money raised will be used to maintain this unique facility, which supports individuals of all ages with varied abilities. It is hoped that the proceeds from this year’s walk will support the construction of the Nova’s Ark facility.
Register and share your unique story of Nova’s Ark by clicking the link below! The walker with the most pledges will win a day at Nova’s Ark with ten friends!
Please help us make this year’s Friendship Walk the most successful ever! Plan to attend as a walker, or pledge to support a walker!
Are you looking for a day to express your creativity and explore the outdoors? Come join us on an Adventure Sunday at Nova’s Ark to re-set and prepare for the week to come. A safe place to just be you!
Click on the link below for May & June Registration!
ADVENTURE SUNDAY – REGISTRATION FORM MAYJUNE 2019
Nova’s Ark Charity keeps on growing!
We are so lucky to have such a passionate Resource Team!
Our originals are excited to welcome new team members who are only going to make us stronger! Here is the team:
- Angela Douglas – Educational Consultant
- Sabrina Coutinho – Elementary Teacher
- Neisha Mask – Animal Care Mentor
- Kyle Nova – Operations Manager
- Velanie Almeida – Child and Youth Worker
- Kristina Gordon – Adventure Sunday Coordinator
- Kelly Patterson – Youth Connection Coordinator (Occupational Therapist)
- Mary Ann Nova – Director
- Katie McGill – Family Connections Coordinator
- Susan Osso – Community Connections Coordinator (Life Skills Program)
Keep up to date with our Instagram or Facebook to see more experiences!
Click the image below to link to our Instagram!