Nova’s Ark Charity keeps on growing!
We are so lucky to have such a passionate Resource Team!
Our originals are excited to welcome new team members who are only going to make us stronger! Here is the team:
- Angela Douglas – Educational Consultant
- Sabrina Coutinho – Elementary Teacher
- Neisha Mask – Animal Care Mentor
- Kyle Nova – Operations Manager
- Velanie Almeida – Child and Youth Worker
- Kristina Gordon – Adventure Sunday Coordinator
- Kelly Patterson – Youth Connection Coordinator (Occupational Therapist)
- Mary Ann Nova – Director
- Katie McGill – Family Connections Coordinator
- Susan Osso – Community Connections Coordinator (Life Skills Program)
Keep up to date with our Instagram or Facebook to see more experiences!
Click the image below to link to our Instagram!
Come join us at Nova’s Ark 2019 Summer Camp for excitement, fun and BIG smiles! Enjoy a week in a safe environment that promotes friendships and lasting memories.
Our summer camp program is based on structured freedom. We offer the opportunity for individuals with varied abilities to join our trained Nova’s Ark Team, as we explore the many interesting therapy animals and participate in a variety of outdoor and indoor activities.
The focus continues to be on social and communication skills through exploration and sensory stimulation. Summer camp participants are supported by mentors to build rapport and friendships, through Circle of Friends, and create memories that will last forever. Individuals will be encouraged to engage and participate in a number of structured interactive activities, modified to meet the ability of each participant.