|The youth volunteers at Nova’s Ark are the most incredible people that we have ever met!
To be a youth volunteer at Nova’s Ark, you must be at least 12 years of age and able to complete tasks independently.
You need a gentle heart, a respect for all living things, extreme patience, a huge smile and a willingness to learn.
Find out how you can join this amazing group of volunteers!
Nova’s Ark Charity keeps on growing!
We are so lucky to have such a passionate Resource Team!
Our originals are excited to welcome new team members who are only going to make us stronger! Here is the team:
- Angela Douglas – Educational Consultant
- Sabrina Coutinho – Elementary Teacher
- Neisha Mask – Animal Care Mentor
- Kyle Nova – Operations Manager
- Velanie Almeida – Child and Youth Worker
- Kristina Gordon – Adventure Sunday Coordinator
- Kelly Patterson – Youth Connection Coordinator (Occupational Therapist)
- Mary Ann Nova – Director
- Katie McGill – Family Connections Coordinator
- Susan Osso – Community Connections Coordinator (Life Skills Program)
Keep up to date with our Instagram or Facebook to see more experiences!
Click the image below to link to our Instagram!